Frankenstein Pudding Cups
You won't believe how easy it is to make these goofy green monsters. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Start with purchased vanilla pudding cups or homemade pudding divided into small dishes.
2. Use melted chocolate and a small paintbrush to paint monster faces on the inside of clear plastic cups.
3. Refrigerate until chocolate is hardened.
4. Add green food coloring to vanilla-flavor pudding.
5. Pour into prepared cups, top with crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, and refrigerate at least one hour.